• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Way to go Mini Mouse

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:):):)

we have had a really bad week for poorly bunnies again, but I now have a huge smile on my face.

Mini mouse is licking the left over recovery food out of the bowl :D I know its not much but when you have battled for weeks to try to get a bunny to eat something nutritious for themselves it is a wonderful thing to see :D:D

:):):)

we have had a really bad week for poorly bunnies again, but I now have a huge smile on my face.

Mini mouse is licking the left over recovery food out of the bowl :D I know its not much but when you have battled for weeks to try to get a bunny to eat something nutritious for themselves it is a wonderful thing to see :D:D

I fully understand this feeling, Spice has been having real problems (cat) but has been eating very well these last couple of week after a long acting antibiotic. She's not been so good the last couple of days, so I might sneak her in tomorrow when we have Pudding and Jimmy in for blood tests.:oops:

Excitement over :( She has stopped now, but I guess a few mouthfuls are better then none :)

Now we need to see if Eddie will eat his supper :?

well done mini mouse, rosie does this too now, i give her recovery and when she gets fed up she moves her head away, that i end up tipping the rest on her greens, and she eats it all herself :)

Back