• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soo how many buns?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
how many buns have you got now? do you plan on having any more?

what is the most youve ever had at one time :wave:

4, i don't plan on having any more. Well, I can't have any more. I have neither the room nor the energy!

I have 2 and I would like more but OH says no more :(

So 2 is probably my limit. I would like 2 more either a husbun each for the girls or if they bond well another pair to live in the spare room.

As of yesterday I have 3, I meant to wait but just couldn't resist his poor sad little face :oops: When I move I want more, I want a lionhead, maybe a dutch.... maybe just one of everything :D

i have 8, i dont plan on getting any more, if i am to lose anybun, i wouldnt be taking on another, i would have to bond the lone bun with my other buns, hoping of course it would work :love:

i had 22 at one time, what was i thinking? :shock:

I have 2 and I would like more but OH says no more :(

So 2 is probably my limit. I would like 2 more either a husbun each for the girls or if they bond well another pair to live in the spare room.

Have Merlin, your OH will love him ;) :lol::lol: I know Merlin will bond easily, he loves other bunnies being about :love:

We have 40, the most has been 41 but I think it will be 42 very shortly :?

No plans for us to have any more - two is enough right now! :D

I still feel very much a 'learner' and want to find my feet with these two - plus they are such attention-seekers I think they'd be really jealous of any other bun' lol. ;) x

They would let us sit and stroke them all day - I find myself sat with them when I'm supposed to be doing housework and tons of other things as it is! I'd never get anything done if I had more rabbits! :lol:

We have our piggies and other pets too to keep us occupied!

Part of me would love to have more and who know's in the future but not just yet.... we do have the space though..... and John retires this year so plenty of time..... :p

I have 5 of my own at the moment :love: I dont plan on having anymore, and if anything happens to anybun, i dont think i'd be having another, id want to bond them with the remaining pair to make a trio :)

xXx

Have Merlin, your OH will love him ;) :lol::lol: I know Merlin will bond easily, he loves other bunnies being about :love:

We have 40, the most has been 41 but I think it will be 42 very shortly :?

OH has firmly put down his foot on the no more buns front at the moment :( otherwise I'd love Merlin as I love loppy buns :love:

I hope Merlin finds his forever home soon.

On Monday I had 8, but I now only have 7 :(

Flopsy, my lop eared!
5 silver foxes!!
1 blue dutch!

(The dutch, Alfie, was meant to be a foster who I was going to re-home :oops: but it looks like he's staying!)

I have 1 :( would love another dutch, a husbun for her when shes done

and then when we move (am in a 2 bed with 4 kids and me and my OH-thats another story though :lol:) I would love to get a few more, as I should hopfully have more room etc

Back