• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble and hawthorne leaves?

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
I have heard people on here mentioning that they give them to their little ones to help with digestion.

:oops: Exactly what are bramble leaves (blackberry?), is it just the leaves that are good for them too?

Hawthorne - is that the prickly stuff that the council planted many years ago on the other side of my fence :D

Can you buy them dried or is freshly picked better?

Last edited:
Brambles. Yes blackberry. I'm not sure if bramble covers raspberry as well but I just mean blackberry when I say bramble. Raspberry leaves are my bunny's favourite of the two (they eat the canes as well).

Not sure about hawthorne,

:wave: Thank you. I'll see if I can find some blackberry bushes somewhere.

Capel is saving me some rasberry cuttings so they will have access to them shortly when I go and pick them up.:D

Don't know if you can buy them dried, but they are easy to dry yourself. Just pop in an airing cupboard or in an oven on a low heat.

Sorry don't know about the hawthorn.
________
VAPORGENIE HIGH

Last edited:
Back