• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new Rex

crysta

Alpha Buck
:wave:

P290410_1922.jpg

P290410_1923.jpg

Pardon dodgy quality... phone photos. :lol:

I'm thinking an angelic name, given she's come to me just after Hope's death. Not settled yet though.

Hope went peacefully in the night, as all mine tend to do, but thank you for the sentiment. I'm sure she's in a better place now, and we were prepared for it as she's always been sickly since we got her. At least she got to live a bit, instead of ending up in a snake like so many gumtree buns.

I was thinking of Anna (which is a reference to Anael), but keep suggestions coming by all means. :) Maybe we'll find a better one for her!

Oh Kay, I am sorry, I know you have always been worried by her, since you rescued her and Faith from that horrible state.

As you said she is in a better place now, and has Yuki to snuggle up to.

How about Auriel/Oriel/Uriel a bit religious, but this angel is to lead us to our destiny. Rather true for the bunnies that end up with you.

Oh Kay, I am sorry, I know you have always been worried by her, since you rescued her and Faith from that horrible state.

As you said she is in a better place now, and has Yuki to snuggle up to.

How about Auriel/Oriel/Uriel a bit religious, but this angel is to lead us to our destiny. Rather true for the bunnies that end up with you.

I just keep telling myself that the bunnies I have may seem to have short lives, but they're happy lives. Hope didn't end up in a snake, after all, which was what she might well have been destined for if I hadn't saved them from Gumtree.

I just keep telling myself that the bunnies I have may seem to have short lives, but they're happy lives. Hope didn't end up in a snake, after all, which was what she might well have been destined for if I hadn't saved them from Gumtree.

All your bunnies are mean to be with you, It doesn't matter how long for, but the quality of their life when with you.

I have lost 3 girls in just under 2 years, and yes it is hard, but it also makes me want to make each day count for the ones that are with me now.

Few more:

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

Dappled effect on her coat is because she's damp - had to wash some mud off her. She's actually the colour her face is - cinnamon.

Back