• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo, poo, poo poo POO!!

LittleBear18

Young Bun
:roll:

Heyy!

I have two bunnies, litter trained them seperately - Timmy lived in the dining room and was litter trained really fast doing all his poos and wees in his tray.

I got her later, and trained her seperately. They live in a big room together - they have 3 litter trays and wee in them, very good - they do a few poos in their litter tray but the majority of them........all over the place!!

Have I given them too much space too soon??

ive cut down theirr space by half, but they are still pooing everywhere, im picking it up each day and putting it in their trays. I'm also showing them - not sure they are getting the message haha!

Any tips? Advice?

Thanks guys!!

my bunnies always do this 'competitive pooing' trying to outdo each other's output I think - as well as loads in their litter trays - really though I'm just glad they wee in the trays - be thankful for small mercies, as they say! :)

haha yes - poo doesnt bother me, its just not very sexy :)

I think shes worse than him - but yes - wees they are both very very good bunnies!! so yeas, im grateful for small mercies :)

I had the opposite with princess, she always weed and pooped in her food bowl :lol: I had to try and stop her and get her to do it in the cage

my bunnies always do this 'competitive pooing' trying to outdo each other's output I think - as well as loads in their litter trays - really though I'm just glad they wee in the trays - be thankful for small mercies, as they say! :)

With you there, when I moved Bella and Oscar into the kennel I thought it was a gonner....but they wee in their trays (and poop)...sometimes it is a territorial thing at first...but glad I am just sweeping the poo!

Back