• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freckle's Got Something to Show You :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I found a third cage in a Charity Shop today. It cost £2.99 and included the tube-pod thingy, the little house and the wheel too :)

So Freckle now has 3 cages all joined together and she loves exploring them all :D

019-23.jpg

015-20.jpg

016-17.jpg

017-16.jpg

018-19.jpg

021-11.jpg

022-10.jpg

023-18.jpg

That looks a good idea :) lots of climbing can be done on those bars too! What wheel does she have? Just it looks a little bit small.

She is a very pretty hammy! :love:

:love: she is soo pretty with her freckles, i love your idea of setting up the cages joing onto each other, soo much for her to explore :love:

I cant imagin a Hammie being happy in just one of those cages !!

Freckle is soooooooooo active and she just loves all the climbing she can do :D

freckle is a wonderfully over-indulged hamster to have such amazing accommodation. isn't her rear end delightful? i can see the wobble even in still pix. i love big hamsters. :love:

That looks ace:love:

When I got Jeremy the Gerbil free with a bun:roll: I built him 2 cages & a tank fitted together. It was ace:love: Best I could do for him really cos I was a little bit scared he would escape & eat my ears while I slept

Back