• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

- rang up no free rabbit :D

bambi2906

Warren Scout
my sister just got in from school to tell me her head who is a total :censored: is doing a raffle to raise money for a a rabbit santuary which i though was really nice until i found out the prize.

1st price 100 and a rabbit
2nd prize is 50
and 3rd prize is 20

:evil::evil::evil:
the kids there cant even look after themselves never mind a rabbit well lets just say im gonna write on huge letter complaining about welfare

Last edited:
Are you allowed to give away live animals as prizes?:? It's a bit irresponsible of the both the school and the sanctuary.

it is illegal to give an animal as a prize, under the animal welfare act 2006/7 hence why gold fish have gone from fairs

yea i no im going to make sure they are deffo giving away a rabbit as a prize and its not just hear say and then many letters of complaints will be sent

okay i rang up school and there is no free rabbit givin away thank god i complained and said that as i keep rabbits myself i was very angry to hear one would be given away as a free prize and as far as that women knows there no rabbit yay :D

Back