• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit age

I had a grey uppy eared female rabbit called Chelsea who lived to 11 and a half years and a black uppy eared female rabbit called Sooty who lived to 10yrs.
sue:wave:

Sorry to hear yours haven't lived as long Angie.

I had a grey uppy eared female rabbit called Chelsea who lived to 11 and a half years and a black uppy eared female rabbit called Sooty who lived to 10yrs.
sue:wave:

Sorry to hear yours haven't lived as long Angie.

It seems to have been a few, & their deaths were unrelated. I got a couple of six year olds now that are still trundling along:D

:cry::cry::cry: not doing too well

Pearl didnt make it to 3 :cry::cry::cry:

Alvin will be 3 on the 7th May.

never had bunnies before Alvin

My childhood bunny Dusti was about 7 when he died.

Strawbs and Snowdrop are about 18months-2yrs now and Bungle is still a baby!

My oldest rabbit so far was one I had about 20 years ago. She lived to be 7. She was a grey Angora called Pebbles. :love:

Herbie is my oldest at the moment, he is 5 and a half. Considering that he has really bad dental problems, and has done since he was a year old, he is doing amazingly well. :D

Tracy
x

My oldest rabbit so far was one I had about 20 years ago. She lived to be 7. She was a grey Angora called Pebbles. :love:

Herbie is my oldest at the moment, he is 5 and a half. Considering that he has really bad dental problems, and has done since he was a year old, he is doing amazingly well. :D

Tracy
x

For a minute there I thought you had a bunny that lived to be 20 years old :shock: :oops: :lol:

thumper our first rabbit, a rescue we found she lived to n estimated 9-13yrs old

oldest at moment, and longest pet i have ever owned, is rosie my nethie she is 8yrs old :D she is extra special as ive never had a pet for soo long, and hope she will be here for a long time to come :love:

10 years old. He was a gorgeous Nethie. He had so many dentals too during his life which weren't helped by an allergy to hay (and shavings) and his skin even flared up with it in a manger! Took me ages on one vet visit to convince the vet the problem was he had a furball due to contact with something which lead to him over grooming his tummy. Another GA, one furball produced.
Anyway, he was a star and such a little fighter. We prepared ourself for the worst with every GA, especially as he got so old, but he pulled through each time. :)

Our little Sweet Pea was about 10 (poss just under); Teasal was over 9 when we lost him a couple pf weeks ago:cry::cry:. We still have Damson who is 9 and has just had his kidney out.

8 my oldest years ago , currently biggles who will be 6 in oct but acts 6 weeks old not years :lol:

Back