• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i love petplan

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

i just phoned them about pearls policy because they took a payment today and shes been dead since the 8th :shock:

she said the vets didnt notify them intime to stop the payment request so they are refunding me that and some of last months too (which i never expected)

plus they have settled Pearls account with the vets and the cheque they are issuing includes the cost of the house visit which was 91 quid :shock:

im also due a cheque for Alvin's claim

so today all is good :D:D:D:D

Excellent. Lend us a tenner! ;)

Losing a lovedbun is hard enough so it's always nice when your insurance company don't mess you around. :)

They're great, they paid up direct to my vets with no fuss at all even though i'd had the insurance less than a month and used up pretty much the entire years allowance of £2000 :oops::shock: They even paid up for Joes teeth burring and trimming as they'd overgrown as a result of complications with his abscess. Glad you got your pennies back :)

Wow, that's great, I'm really happy for you!! :D
(it also really helps me as I am considering joining petplan insurance, and it's a definite yes now!!)

i have claimed a fortune off them now, i keep expecting them not to renew ive cost so much with my buns :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KTJ insurance is worth every penny :D

Can they really choose not to renew it? If so, that's really mean :(
I'm quite lucky *touches wood* that none of my buns have ever needed anything more than neutering (apart from Smooch on Monday-euthanasia) but I know how quickly buns can deteriorate. After joining this forum, I really don't think that there is enough information out there for potential rabbit owners, as I was never made aware of all the health problems rabbits are prone to. Despite saying that, I would'nt change mine for the world!

Can they really choose not to renew it? If so, that's really mean :(
I'm quite lucky *touches wood* that none of my buns have ever needed anything more than neutering (apart from Smooch on Monday-euthanasia) but I know how quickly buns can deteriorate. After joining this forum, I really don't think that there is enough information out there for potential rabbit owners, as I was never made aware of all the health problems rabbits are prone to. Despite saying that, I would'nt change mine for the world!

i doubt it... its just one of my many para's :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back