• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex bunnies

Libby37

New Kit
Hello everyone,

Just want to say hi:wave: and what a lovely site and introduce my buns Theodore and Tabitha.
I really like rex rabbits so if anyone else wants to share their buns please do:)

DSCF3745.jpg

Tabitha

DSCF3782.jpg

Theodore

DSCF3747.jpg

peeping:love:

DSCF3740.jpg

chinning

Thank you :D

Meant to add my girl Cleopatra who lives indoors but this is her outside showing how cute she can be:love:

DSCF3752.jpg

Hello mama, do my ears look big to you:love:

awwww :love::love::love::love: i have rexes too, they are amazing! I love the colours on yours. Theodore looks a bit like my Kylo :love::love:

Libby your rabbits are beautiful :love: especially the brown spotted one I love there spots, i've never seen any pictures of rabbits like that lol

Thank you everyone :love::love::love:
Glad you all like my buns, i LOVE them:D

Oh my goodness, Phoenix, Indie, Kylo (yes he is very like Theodore:D),and the beautiful Belle and Esme-- i am totally in love:love::love::love::love:

DSC01383.jpg

Here is my gorgeous Gilbert with his wifebun Parsley.
He is a quiet shy boy who loves food, nose rubs & Parsley so long as she doesn't try to steal his dinner.........which she does because she's a little piglet too :lol:

I have a confession.....
I never used to like rex rabbits :oops:

BUT.....

After seeing everyones beautiful buns i'm hooked.
Stunning. I definately get it now :love::love::love:

I have a confession.....
I never used to like rex rabbits :oops:

BUT.....

After seeing everyones beautiful buns i'm hooked.
Stunning. I definately get it now :love::love::love:

Its a tactile thing too - they feel amazing.
Gil's nose is like a really soft bullrush :love:

Back