• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pantoufle and me say hello!!

Pantoufle

New Kit
Hi!!!

my name is Lisa and i got my sweet Pantoufle three weeks ago and i just looove her:love:
She is settling in great after being a bit shy for the first few hours of being with us.its cheeky little thing :lol:
by now she took over our living room.

i didnt quit figure out how to put pics in yet...but will do as soon as i know.

Cooooeee!!! Welcome to the forum!! Loving the name Pantoufle!!!!! I imagine her to be long haired, cream in colour, risen well!!!:lol::lol:
Cant wait for pics!!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

It's french for slippers.
Its the name of an invisible kangaroo in the movie chocolat.

Awwwwww....Lovely!!
I was thinking back to my old school days......(Over 25 yrs ago,gulp) and Lapin is French for Rabbit I think........Do hope youre getting on with pics ok!!!!
How old is Pantoufle???

Okay!There she is!!!:rabbit2:

SDC10124.jpg
[/IMG]

SDC10119.jpg
[/IMG]

SDC10103.jpg

She must be bout 12 weeks old now...

Hohoho....She is gorgous!! Lovely pics!!
She looks most comfortable......Top Bun in your household then!!!!!:lol:

Cuteeeeee :love::love:

(Is pantoufle not a rabbit in the book? I know he's a kangaroo in the film, but I think he's a babbit in the book. (and played by a wallaby))

Hey and welcome to RU! :wave: Pantoufle is gorgeous, she brought a smile to my face. Plus there's someone else with a name in a different language! :lol: (Coineanach is Scots Gaelic for rabbit :D)

Back