• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgie Georgie

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Here are some more photos of little George in his run :)

P4010003.jpg

P4010013.jpg

P4010015.jpg

Those Ears!! :love:
P4010018.jpg

P4010043.jpg

P4010051.jpg

He Loves the tunnel!
P4030055.jpg

P4030076.jpg

P4030080.jpg

P4030085.jpg

A Bunny who knows how to chill ;)
P4030096.jpg

P4030099.jpg

Sorry for the photo overload!

I am always trying to get new photos of the other 3 but they dont stay still long enough! :lol: Either that or they are hiding somewhere :roll: :)

:love::love::love: I still want to steal him and keep him all for myself. :love::love: He's got ears like Alfie used to have. :love:

:love::love: that first photo made me smile, his bunny mouth :love:
he looks to have grown abit already, gorgeus george :love:

He has grown!
But i want him to stop :oops: :lol:

But atleast he is a good hay eater! he is either munching on hay or flopped out.
He is such a relaxed bun :love:

you can see from the photos the difference :love: the run looks a really good one too :D

I can tell he is getting bigger because he is getting heavier! :lol:
He doesnt stop eating! Whether its pellets or hay!

The run is really good, its a bonus it folds away! my dad brought me a garden bench cover for it! :)

The run is really good, its a bonus it folds away! my dad brought me a garden bench cover for it! :)

Hes sooo cute :D Its sad when they grow up isnt it, although I love that Timmy is getting bigger...just means theres more of him to love :love::love::love:

Silly firewall at work won't let me see photos most of the time so I didn't see all these gorgeous photos :love: :love: :love:

I totally love the first photo - 'look at me mum, ain't I getting all growed up and tall!' :love:

that's good, ive used our table cover on the run sometimes, they do a good job :wave:

that's good, ive used our table cover on the run sometimes, they do a good job :wave:

Yeah, they keep the weather off them so they last longer :)

Ohhh he is sooo cute!
He keeps binkying in his crate! he wont binky outside of the crate because of the wooden floor :lol:

You know he is going to binky because he shakes his head :? :lol:

:love::love:

I hope the other 3 will bond with him in the future :)

Back