• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keep changing my mind

Ceretrea

Warren Scout
:roll:

I was all set for outdoor buns..asked my questions, planned the whole thing. At the last, the OH said no...too much money involved. Then a few months later he's gone.

Left to my own devices, the house could well end up resembling a zoo lol but there is only so much money :D

I have come back to the topic of bunnies. House bunnies this time. Cheaper for me to set up, easier for me to clean and deal with on my own.

So I'll be browsing around for house bunny ideas on housing etc I didn't want people thinking "eh? haven't seen her around and wasn't she after a bunny shed?" ;)

you have to do whats best for you there is no reason to suggest that having hosue bunnies means they cant have a run outdoors in the sunshine too either the best of both worlds. good luck on finding the perfect buns for you. x

Back