• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Actually, on the topic of humping.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Mine never do it! They are obviously both neutered, but I thought that with them being a little husbun and wifebun, they would just do it for fun anyway, but no, not interested. Only had them since last August - is there a certain time of year I have not yet experienced when a youn bun's heart turns to romance and lurve??? :oops::shock:

Not really :lol: Some people find their buns get a bit 'frisky' in the spring, others don't. It's often thought to be more related to territory than sexual behaviour though.

I never see either of my pairs hump each other either - your two are perfectly normal :) The neutering operation removes all of the sex organs as opposed to just cutting/tying them as happens in humans, so the sexual desire is removed along with the 'bits'.

Only Blue humps out of my four, it doesn't matter if its spring or not. My other three don't.
My nans got quite a few who don't either. I guess it just depends on the buns.

Not really :lol: Some people find their buns get a bit 'frisky' in the spring, others don't. It's often thought to be more related to territory than sexual behaviour though.

I never see either of my pairs hump each other either - your two are perfectly normal :) The neutering operation removes all of the sex organs as opposed to just cutting/tying them as happens in humans, so the sexual desire is removed along with the 'bits'.

Well I'm glad about that - would be a bit awkward to have folks round and have to sit watching Benson and Lola making sweet lurve, while we eat our pasta salad!! O noooooooo - the dog's got wind again!!! Why does it smell like really strong egg??? He never eats egg!! Where does he get the egg smell from!! Does he boil himself an egg when I'm not looking??!! :shock:

Back