• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forgot to check if water bottle working

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Doh!!! Changed water at about 9.00 and just thought.... I forgot to test drink bottle to make sure water coming out freely. So do I go out and test it and risk freaking bunnies out or do I hope for the best and assume the water is flowing freely from it. Buns are usually sleeping in their box round about now. For flips sake, why didn't I remember to do it earlier????? I' wont sleep knowing I didn't check it.

Thats it, I'm going out to check.

Thanks for your advice everyone - big help. :?

Im guessing you decided to check!:lol: My rabbits have bowls so I dont have this problem but for the same worry as you my guineas always have 2 bottles. Would be unlucky if both were to stick.

It's okay!! It's fine!! Nobody panic!! Bottle working fine and rabbits slept through the whole thing!!

As you were gang! As you were!

:)

haha awww god, I dont know how many times Ive got out of bed and came down to check silly things haha, princess just looks at me gone out

Back