• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bertie has hardly moved since he had his jab

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
he had his myxi at 10.30am today and we came right back and put him in the lounge. i took donw the pen panels and he slept over by the hay box...

hes since sneaked into the area the epn was up..i left two panels up and hes been asleep up against them and in the middle.

ooh hes just got up and is eating some food.

phew as i can only see two poos!!

i will give him some metacam in a while and maybe some metaclop or a feed.

poor old soul.

ellen said she didnt know why he was being so agitated with me but one toe is still redder than the other but cant see any infection.

she was amazed as his heart rate is much much slopwer than it has been for a very very long time..yay!!

hes gone down from 5.45 to 5.30kg in a week or so.

shes put it down to him being in the garden and getting more exercise. i laughed and said he goes outside to sleep like he does indoors!!! maybe the extra distance from clump og grass and dandelions to the next is whats done it:oops::lol:

he cant recall how to get onto the grass by himself or up again. he used to take himself outside when the door was left open and got himself in again when he wanted to. wonder if hes forgotten or hes got so much older he doesnt feel so confident?

we will have had him 4 years on 1st sept. he was 18 month old when i adopted him.

he was still able to get out into the garden last summer and back again. wonder whats changed?:?

poor old soul......its nice to now he doesnt mind the pen overnight after all. i think its a must esp when im back in my bedroom..if he gets so angry at the furniture etc..he could eat something and make himself ill.

Thank you:wave:

hes been very very sleepy but was digging in his litter tray like a demon ealry hours of this morning:lol:

he was still in the pen until i got up about 11am off my bed settee.....had a few hrs sleep so had to catch up. he was still asleep anmd i waited until he got up to use his tray to take down the panels! he seems to really like everything he needs so close to him....odd eh?
hes been eating lots of hay..when he was outside he wouldnt touch the hay outside or when he came inside..he was eating wayyy too much grass and dandelions methinks.

ive kept him in past two days and he seems to be ok after his jab..i did give him metacam last night. but he does seem very sleepy and quiet and is cuddled up with his huge soft toy bunny hes had for some years....he hasnt cuddled that for about a year! now its on the floor with him hes cuddling it:love:

poor baby! It could be loads of grass and dandelions that is making him feel sluggish...:love:

Hope he's back to normal for you soon x

Back