• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radios

Stew and Dumpling loved the musical snow globe we had at christmas.......i shhok it up,wound it up and put it in front of them and they were both mesmorised :lol:

Before we got Jess and Joe was on his own all day when we were at work i'd leave the radio on classic fm as i'd read somewhere (maybe on here?) that rabbits like classical music. I put it on in the car when they go to the vets too, although the other month when we were having to take Joe in once a week i did forget one time and they got my ibiza dance music CD all the way there :shock:, which i think they enjoyed :lol:

my rabbits like to hear choral music, as long of its of a high standard. think bach choirs, eton choral courses. they don't like a pentecostal singalong. they stop and listen to a good choir but hide from the rest and stamp. i am so proud to have raised high church anglican bunnies. not sure how it happened...:oops:

Back