• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well today is the day... Group bonding - U/D PHOTO post 27 :)

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Well Im not - but Im taking them to Cheryl (spgrescue) Brave lady!!!

Im so nervous - and so scared - and soooo excited! Will I end up with a group (pray) , 2 pairs or a trio and a single????
Im dubious about Charlie bonding as hes such a nervous / feisty bun - well I will know tomorrow!! If he doesnt bond - he will remain a single house bunny!

Buns are all chilled ... little do they know!!!

Lots of bonding vibes pleeeeeease

Last edited:
Ooo good luck :D loads of vibes!

It must be so nerve racking yet exciting; like before you go on a rollercoaster!

Oooohh! Lots and lots of bonding vibes coming your way from Deepest Derbyshire! :wave:

Shall look out for updates.

Thanks - Im not going to sleep well at all ... Im worried about the morning - trying to get 4 bunnies in carriers :lol::roll:

then the car ride... and then the bonding - Im not sure if im meant to be staying to help her with the bond or whether im dropping and running! :lol:

Well Im up and everybun is well and has eaten so there is absolutely no excuses not to take them!! :lol: Im a chicken arent I!!

Im taking them in a few hours so will update later on how the inital meeting went :?

Anymore vibes are welcome - I so hope this works and I dont end up with anybun single!!

ooh good luck!!! I will eventually try and bond my 4 [thanks to a lot of big bills and bunnies deciding to go into stasis Ollie isnt neutered yet].I've been so stringent in keeping them apart yet last night whilst in the run Ollie escaped and [gulp] managed to go vist Daisy and Loppy in the shed:shock:I expected the worst yet none of them seemed in the slightest bit bothered:shock: Ollie was swiftly taken back indoors and I will be keeping a very close eye on his whereabouts until bonding time!!

Yay!! Good luck bunnies!

Hope it it as easy as Frosty and Nutkin were,they went outside into their new hutch after 24 hours they were that chilled out!!

ooh good luck!!! I will eventually try and bond my 4 [thanks to a lot of big bills and bunnies deciding to go into stasis Ollie isnt neutered yet].I've been so stringent in keeping them apart yet last night whilst in the run Ollie escaped and [gulp] managed to go vist Daisy and Loppy in the shed:shock:I expected the worst yet none of them seemed in the slightest bit bothered:shock: Ollie was swiftly taken back indoors and I will be keeping a very close eye on his whereabouts until bonding time!!

thats a really good sign then :D
when oreo got into charlies pen by accident a while ago all hell broke lose!!! :cry:

Yay!! Good luck bunnies!

Hope it it as easy as Frosty and Nutkin were,they went outside into their new hutch after 24 hours they were that chilled out!!

yaaay im so happy for them (You will have to get some piccies up - I only really saw Nutkin in the dark) - I hope mine is that easy too!!! :D

I'll do my best to take some today...just for you :lol:

Thankyou :D I might not be back on until later as Im going to try and keep myself busy so im not thinking about what my bunnies are doing to each other - my friends dragging me to bingo tonight to keep me occupied :lol::lol::lol: (though Im secretly looking forward to it and hoping I win lots of money so i can buy a massive aviary for my bonded buns) - lets think positively!! :D

:wave: well I have had a text from Cheryl tonight saying they had all been together for 3 hours and there has been a few disagreements but nothing serious :D

She said the lop pair are throwing their weight around - so not sure if thats sooty and oreo or Oreo and Mittens!!

Hasnt been a complete disaster so far though! :D

:wave: Yay so glad it's good news, was wondering how it was going but, been sooo busy didn't get chance to log on yesterday. Really pleased for you Kath, is it still positive? Hope so, how lovely to have a group of 4 :love:

Back