• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny!!! Name suggestions!

delly

Warren Scout
Finally I have a girlfriend for bailey! She is identical
to him but only a young bunny.

ff1d724a.jpg

7333925b.jpg

814ad361.jpg

e6db0e0c.jpg

b4400d53.jpg

not sure how big these will turn out as doing this from my phone so sorry in advance!

Hehe! She is such a cutie. Can't believe how she fell asleep in the litter tray she was rolling about on her back like a cat! I'm in love! Early days bonding but Bailey doesn't seem bothered in the slightest. Just giving him lots of love and affection as don't want him to be jealous.
Some great names popping up! :) got to test them out ha :p

she beautiful :love::love::love:

what about Tia because hes Bailey and Tia-Maria is a liquer aswell lol

I like your thinking ha! Bailey was named that as he was the colour of baileys cream, although this was before I realised bailey is such a common name that's why I want to go for something a little different this time. I like Pixie as she is so small but not sure. Gonna give it a few days, let her personality come through and will look back at the names on here! Just had to share my new addition!

Thats so strange about the name Tia Maria please see the thread named Tia Maria!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I like Tia Maria for her and also Tulip!!

She is sooo beautiful :love:
ive been waiting for a gorgeous special nameless girl like this to come along coz id LOVE somebun to be named after my precious bridge girl Tilly.
Such a beautiful name for a beautiful bun :D
don t want to guilt you though, its just a suggestion :oops:;)

Back