• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The perfect poop.

Il just get one now then :lol:
Is it ok for them to brown and medium-large size-ish?
Its all after I've changed their diet and hay!

princesses are a medium brown and a good size haha theyve never changed but go smaller on a night (although there different so why Im comparing them?? lol)

but shes only just starting the veggies, has always only had pellets and hay, so could change

Well mine were eating more pellets than veg and hay, then suddenly they started shoving the hay back and were really enjoying it.
Oggie was getting abit fat aswell, so I put them on mostly veg diet. SO pleased I did.

Bobby has big massive gold coloured poops/ well she did before today and her poorly tum!

and Carlo has medium hard dark poops.. they both look healthy for poops but I only seen the two types so:oops:

oooh princesses are a good size-but a medium brown-should they be lighter then? and could hers been dark be just cos shes not on veggioes yet?

(funny isnt it how once you have kids or rabbits you become obbsessed with poop)

haha it runs in my family, the first question i get asked when i feel ill is "have you been for a poo today" apprently its not just rabbit poo :p

:lol: The ones I have seen vary:-

When eating hay all day, medium brown colour with a hint of golden speckles :lol:
When they've been out grazing on the grass, they are a darker brown and consistant colour.

As for size, usually about 1cm in size *gets out a ruler* yeah somewhere around there :lol::lol::lol: although recently there have been a number of smaller poops as they are moulting which affects their tummies a little bit :?

oooh princesses are a good size-but a medium brown-should they be lighter then? and could hers been dark be just cos shes not on veggioes yet?

(funny isnt it how once you have kids or rabbits you become obbsessed with poop)

try and get her to eat more hay :) thats wht has helped sebastian get gold poos, not his veg, he doesnt get loads of veg

Back