• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys

Just wondered what toys everyones rabbits had?

princess had a dumbell thing but never played with it
she also had a plastic ball with mini ball inside that rattled and all she did was lick that! lol

she likes the natural balls that you can buy-but doesnt entertain the small ones, she likes to throw them about and also chew them, but we go through like 2 a mth :roll:

I read somewhere empty toilet rolls, but she chews it then leaves it

I just want to buy her some new toys as Im sure shell get bored and wanted to know what people liked/used

Are you going to have to re-home her when you move too? :(

This is a different person ;)

Mine just love the wooden things really. They dont pay much attention to plasticy things.
Oh they love the yellow pages - dog and chew the hell out of it.

Just wondered what toys everyones rabbits had?

princess had a dumbell thing but never played with it
she also had a plastic ball with mini ball inside that rattled and all she did was lick that! lol

she likes the natural balls that you can buy-but doesnt entertain the small ones, she likes to throw them about and also chew them, but we go through like 2 a mth :roll:

I read somewhere empty toilet rolls, but she chews it then leaves it

I just want to buy her some new toys as Im sure shell get bored and wanted to know what people liked/used

I saw a week or so ago that someone used those mini cereal boxes you can buy and filled them with hay/few treats, kept the buns entertained for a while!

Mine love their little wooden ball with a bell in it ,they will throw it back to you .Think it was about £2 from zoopus,well worth it x

Alvin used to like them drinks holders we get from macdonalds.. he hasnt had one since i went veggie though i cant bear to go in there and not get a cheese burger :oops::oops:

apple sticks are quite liked here too

ive suspended two halves of coconut from the top of the run and put treats in them - he then has to stretch to get the stuff out (and the coconut was only 56p) :D

Back