• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Boarding in SW London/Surrey

unhinged

New Kit
Hello there. I'm looking for boarding for our two rabbits and I'm afraid we're a bit demanding. They're house rabbits and I don't want them just cooped up in a hutch for the 2 weeks we want to go away. In the past, they've stopped at Greenfields Rescue in Bracknell which is where we adopted one of them from but I think they're off the radar at the moment unless someone can tell me otherwise?

Anyway, Greenfields had sheds with fans for the summer and heating in the winter and let the crafty chaps out for a spin during the day and I'd like to find something similar if at all possible. Also, as one of our bunnies has a delicate tummy, it needs to be someone who can tell when they're out of sorts.

Thanks in advance.

:wave: Agree with Jane... Helen (The Duchess) cut her teeth in the bunny world at Greenfields (like me:)) and adheres to the same high standards.

If Helen can't help you, try The Doe Drop Inn or The Little Warrens. Both excellent boarding facilities and care is second to none. Mine have stayed with Jo at The Little Warrens.

Back