• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Booooooooooooo!!!!!

:lol: Reminds me of when I first got Lucky. At the time I didnt like lops so whenever her ears fell down Id say "lift your ears up Lucky" & she did :lol: Her ears sometimes flop even now though usually one at a time but generally she is an uppy eared bun (love lops now Ive even got one of my own):lol:

:lol: Reminds me of when I first got Lucky. At the time I didnt like lops so whenever her ears fell down Id say "lift your ears up Lucky" & she did :lol: Her ears sometimes flop even now though usually one at a time but generally she is an uppy eared bun (love lops now Ive even got one of my own):lol:

hehe thats cus her parents are one of each :)

Ahhhh. Sweet. Lola is supposed be a lop but her little ears never dropped completely and the breeder would have sent her to a pet shop if I hadn't taken her. I love her sticky out ears!! She holds them out to the side of her head when she runs so that they flap like wings - I call her dumbo. Sooo cute I could cry just watching her run!! Benson's dropped perfectly :love:

:D , It has gone up a little it but its catagorically dropped !!!! One is lopped and one is almost lopped- but 'pointy forward' - I wish it would have stayed up like in my sig :(

he he. Still love her though!!!!

Back