• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few Bunny Biscuits MORE AVAILAVLE/ SOLD OUT

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have been doing a bit of baking and now have a few bags of bunny biscuits available :)

As always all bags have a fixed price and you can mix and match. £4.50 per bag including postage, £8 for 2 bags or £15 for 4 bags

We accept paypal rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk and cheques made out to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home. Please pm us for address.

Pear bunny faces (8 per bag) sold out

Honey and banana logs ( 5 per bag) Sold out

Strawberry and dandelion hearts ( 5 per bag) Sold out

Currant bun squares (7 per bag) sold out

Banana and Apple value bags (10 per bag) sold out

Apple value bag (10 per bag) sold out

All money after postage costs are taken will go towards our huge vet bills :)

Last edited:
Can i have two bags please Liz? i missed them last time :(
We haven't tried the new flavours so which do you recommend? bearing in mind i have 5 to feed now so need some with a few in!!!! :)

eta they aren't keen on strawberries or mint :roll: i have to go to the docs with my little boy now but will be back on later so save 2 bags for me please!

Last edited:
can I have 4 bags for my lot I have paypal the money 2 you ...just give me 4 different ones to share between my lot so will need some with a few in it . Do I need to send you my address sent it through paypal 2 you

Last edited:
I suppose my little boy is too young for them, being only 9 weeks!! :(

He's gonna get some lubbley jubbley food when he a big boy!! :D

Can i have two bags please Liz? i missed them last time :(
We haven't tried the new flavours so which do you recommend? bearing in mind i have 5 to feed now so need some with a few in!!!! :)

eta they aren't keen on strawberries or mint :roll: i have to go to the docs with my little boy now but will be back on later so save 2 bags for me please!

Is a bag of apple/ and banana and a bag of current squares Ok for you ? :wave:

I'll have 4 x bags of whatever, will paypal you at lunchtime from work (just sneaking on just now :))

:wave: hi
so glad i signed on now seeing this :D
can i get 1 currant squares 2 pinapple mini bites and 1 berry rounds
can you confirm thats okay and i will paypal you £15
thanks

Hi Liz,

Thank goodness you have made more - I gave the "terrible two" the very last banana bits from the last batch yesterday!

Could I please have:

2 x pineapple mini bites
1 x strawberry and mint hearts :love:
1 x banana logs

So that's 4 bags for £15, right? Can you let me know if this is ok and I will paypal you the money?

THANK YOU!! xx

Oooh goodie! Inca only has around one sixth of a honey & nan log at a time, do you have anything about that size to save me sawing? :lol:

The mini pineaplle bites would be best, you get around 24 bite sized pieces in a bag :wave:

Yes to Bambi and Alfagirl :wave:

Back