• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it ok to keep rabbits, cats, dogs and chickens in the same room?

I have lots of pets, but they all live in the same rooms.

I leave all my doors open in the house and let them all wander around.

Is this safe?

No it's not safe at all. You never know what dogs might do to the rabbits. Have you thought of investing in stair gates? it keeps mine in the kitchen when I want them to be.

Um.....I dont think so - even if they frineds - having lots of them all together is not fair as instinct does & will kick in and over ride thier friendship!:shock::(
Maybe not - but wouldnt risk it...not fair on the smaller animals!

Possible have rabbits & chickens as frineds - my sister has her cats & chiecks as frined - though the cats do get fedup with the silly chickens!:lol:

Id not put a rabbit with either cats or dogs .....maybe nothing would happen...but I could never forgive myself if anything did happen! Esp. as buns can die of fright!

;)

Um.....I dont think so - even if they frineds - having lots of them all together is not fair as instinct does & will kick in and over ride thier friendship!:shock::(
Maybe not - but wouldnt risk it...not fair on the smaller animals!

Possible have rabbits & chickens as frineds - my sister has her cats & chiecks as frined - though the cats do get fedup with the silly chickens!:lol:

Id not put a rabbit with either cats or dogs .....maybe nothing would happen...but I could never forgive myself if anything did happen! Esp. as buns can die of fright!

;)

Rabbits and chickens are not a good match! The buns might eat their poo! :shock:

IMO chickens should be kept outside, but we did have a cockerel who would walk into the house and eat the cats food....as the cat looked on in disgust!! We ended up with a stair gate on the front door, when it was open.

I can't believe anybody is even taking this seriously- having looked at the other posts ( I'm nosy) it is obviously somebody with too much time on their hands.:lol:

:oops:.. i was being nosey they said I was pointless.. How very dare they

I know, how pointless can you get, when you end up by posting randomly on a forum to try and wind people up.:lol:

It made me laugh though.

Just be glad they didn't reach the thread you posted about looking old, before they got banned.:lol:

I know, how pointless can you get, when you end up by posting randomly on a forum to try and wind people up.:lol:

It made me laugh though.

Just be glad they didn't reach the thread you posted about looking old, before they got banned.:lol:

I know they have obviously been reading the other threads:lol:

Thought it was a troll....but thought I'd give advice, just incase.

The thing I'm peed off about is the MH thread they made, when so many people on here have issues with MH. It's not funny...it's downright rude!

Good riddance!! ;)

Back