• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Mr Bean Has Eaten my Polling Card !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Will I be able to obtain another one ?

And will they believe me when I say 'Mr Bean ate the origional'......... :?

Sorry Jane but... :lol::lol: :oops:

Im sure you will be able to get another, call the council and ask them :) xxx

He thinks you shouldn't vote, he is helping you to make a protest ! I don't know about how you get another, but I can imagine what they will be thinking when you ring to say your rabbit ate the card ....(probably something along the lines of, yeah right, and she is VOTING !?!?!) :lol:

:lol: well thats what mr bean thinks of all this politics malarchy :lol:
hes saying " youve got enough on your plate without worrying about that load of tosh aswell mum" .....
im inclined to agree with him ;)

He thinks you shouldn't vote, he is helping you to make a protest ! I don't know about how you get another, but I can imagine what they will be thinking when you ring to say your rabbit ate the card ....(probably something along the lines of, yeah right, and she is VOTING !?!?!) :lol:

Well they know I am a 'care in the community' so I expect they'll just humour me :D

Jane - you don't need it to vote. It's really just a reminder. It does help if you take it along to your Polling Station as it is easier for the staff to find you on the electoral roll, but all you need to vote are to know your address and name (and to make sure you go to the right Polling Station)!

Don't worry Elwood has wee'd on both of ours. His crate is by the front door so anything small normally ends up in his crate and gets the Elwood treatment :lol:

i had to pay a cheque in the other week that had been sprayed with wee and Larry has also eaten part of may paying in book :oops:

Thats what Mr Bean thinks of these elections, can't he do it with bills also:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry Elwood has wee'd on both of ours. His crate is by the front door so anything small normally ends up in his crate and gets the Elwood treatment :lol:

i had to pay a cheque in the other week that had been sprayed with wee and Larry has also eaten part of may paying in book :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

I had to go for an nvq workshop at head office,we all sat around the table and opened our folders...........mine when i opened it had been nibbled on every sheet,every plastic wallet and every divider,proper teef marks in them and prints of teefs in the dividers. The girl sat next to me was laughing her head off. I did say here's my work but the rabbits seem to have eaten it. Don't think they believed me though :roll:

I understand that you don't actually need it as long as you take along proof of who you are (which obviously takes longer).

Goes without saying that it will be interesting to see their expression when you say "one of my rabbits ate my polling card"

You've all had my team in stitches with your bunny nomming :D
Mums JRT shredded my tax rebate a couple of years back...that was an embarrasing phone call :oops:

I understand that you don't actually need it as long as you take along proof of who you are (which obviously takes longer).

Goes without saying that it will be interesting to see their expression when you say "one of my rabbits ate my polling card"

AGREED! i work the polling stations and you wont need it. you will need id though and to know your address. just means it will take a little longer to find you on the electoral register no biggy.

im sure you can get another though if you wanted as there is no way you can vote twice anyhoo so they should issue another. dont kow what your LA is like though

Last edited:
I had to ask for a replacement p45 because when it came through the post the guineas ate it :roll:

I shouldnt think it will be a problem, although maybe explaining that the Mr Bean in question is actually a rabbit may make it marginally less strange sounding.

022-9.gif

Back