• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby Girl Vibes :( UD back home! :)

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby is poorly bless her, she has a messy bottom and won't eat and just looks so sad:cry: I have left her at the vets as my boss won't let me take any time off and I can't afford to lose the money!

I have never had a sick bunny and am beside myself! I love her so much!:cry: The vet said diet could be what is causing it, if its not her teeth, I will find out later:(

My sweet baby girl

Last edited:
It's very scary the first time you have a sick bunny and have to dash to the vet. I'm sure she is going to be ok though, both diet or dental are treatable and easily resolved in most cases. She'll be home before you know it:)

It's very scary the first time you have a sick bunny and have to dash to the vet. I'm sure she is going to be ok though, both diet or dental are treatable and easily resolved in most cases. She'll be home before you know it:)

I hope so! as I said I am just a newbie to all this... :cry:

You did the right thing getting her straight to the Vets.
I hope that you'll receive good news about her later today.

Sending lots of vibes :love:

OMG no not bobby :( im sure she'll be ok babe, shes in the best place right now. R u picking her up after work?
Hope ur ok aswell, i know how horrible it is having a poorly bun.
Loadsa vibes for bobs xxx

Awwwh :( Lots of vibes for the gorgeous Bobby. Shes in the best hands. At least she has Carlo there for comfort :) Hope your able to collect them both later xxx

:(
The first emergency dash is always really scary and I totally know what you're going through. But she is in the best place and you've done the right thing leaving her with them. And if she's with her boy then it's even better.

They're a bit more hardy than we (neurotic bun parents) think. :)

Vibes for Bobby.

It just puts all the other stoopid things that I worry about like ooo have I upset so and so? or whatever into prospective. I actually don't care! I look at my buns and my lovley boyfriend and think.. yeah this is what my life is about now!:love:

They are such a worry :roll: bit like you say its only because theyre so loved. Theyre our little rays of sunshine on many a dark day :love:

timmy and mimi are worried about bobby now, i keep telling them she'll be ok
xxxxx;)

They are such a worry :roll: bit like you say its only because theyre so loved. Theyre our little rays of sunshine on many a dark day :love:

timmy and mimi are worried about bobby now, i keep telling them she'll be ok
xxxxx;)

She has nommed hay, and sat on Carlo:)... she ate some dandelion yesterday from out front.. I normally don't let her out but she followed and I turned round and she had a huge clump sticking outta her mouth:roll:... maybe its that!

She has nommed hay, and sat on Carlo:)... she ate some dandelion yesterday from out front.. I normally don't let her out but she followed and I turned round and she had a huge clump sticking outta her mouth:roll:... maybe its that!

If she hasn't had it before it could well cause a mucky bun and being off food...sounds like she'll be fine :love: :love:

Yeh it could well be that hun, if she ate alot and isnt used to it it might have upset her tummy abit. Theyre such greedy little :evil:'s sometimes arent they!

Sounds like shes doing great tho, yay :D

If she hasn't had it before it could well cause a mucky bun and being off food...sounds like she'll be fine :love: :love:

She has had tiny bits but never the amount she nommed before I turned round.. they were also not washed and there is a big main road outside my house.. so they could've been dirty, not sure

Back