• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy, Pansy and Daisy are being speyed tomorrow U/D All went well :-)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
My three girls are being speyed tomorrow. I'm so nervous. With having the three of them done at once, I've got triple the amount of worry. :?

I've not had experience of having a rabbit speyed before, so this is a first for me.

Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for them. :love:

Tracy
x

Last edited:
Gosh, your brave, I was panicing when Snowy and Jessica went if for dental together, but I'd need a sedative if I had 3 in for a spey!

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for them:love:

I had all 4 boys done together, so one lot of worry, but they all had the chance to recover at the same time:D

awww good luck and lots of rabbit hugs :)

I can imagine how you must feel- I was adamant I couldnt put my baby through it and was worried-but after reading lots of leaflets from the vet Ive realised it really is the absolute best for her, so mine will be getting done when Ive saved up

In case you haven't seen it: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=51537
although I'm quite sure that you know what to do. :)
(I knew what to do when I had my little girl spayed but was still panicking when she came back and wasn't eating straight away. So, I posted here for advice and reassurance. :oops:)

I can't imagine how stressed you must be about all three of them.
Sending lots of vibes for your little girls xxxx

In case you haven't seen it: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=51537
although I'm quite sure that you know what to do. :)
(I knew what to do when I had my little girl spayed but was still panicking when she came back and wasn't eating straight away. So, I posted here for advice and reassurance. :oops:)

I can't imagine how stressed you must be about all three of them.
Sending lots of vibes for your little girls xxxx

That's fantastic Poly, thanks very much for the link. I'll have a good read through that. :)

To be honest I don't really know what to expect as I've not been through this before. I know it's a big op and that they'll take a while to recover and start eating again, but apart from that I'm not sure what else to expect.

I'm setting a pen up in our spare room and wouldn't be surprised if I end up sleeping in there too, so that I can keep a check on them through the night.

I'll no doubt be asking loads of questions once I get them home.

I'll be so glad when tomorrow is over :roll:

Tracy
x

aww good luck - at least you are having the worry over in one day and not all seperately.

Are they bonded? if they are they can all snuggle and encourage each other to eat!

Hope it goes well xx

Thanks everyone. :)

aww good luck - at least you are having the worry over in one day and not all seperately.

Are they bonded? if they are they can all snuggle and encourage each other to eat!

Hope it goes well xx

Yes they are bonded. They are sisters and have always been together. :love:

I got up extra early this morning so that they could have a bit of time outside before they went to the vets. They were all stretched out in the early morning sunshine, I felt awful putting them into the carrier :( but it's for their own good.

All went well and they are now recovering. :D

I can collect them later this afternoon.

What a relief. :)

Tracy
x

Back