• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lop eared bun not very (f)loppy... updated with photos!

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
This may sound odd, but when i see all the lovely piccies of other dwarf lop bunnies on here they always have their ears flopped down, now my bun Joe does very occasionally sit with his ears in that position but normally one of them is sticking out and quite often both, aeroplane style. is this normal?!

Last edited:
This may sound odd, but when i see all the lovely piccies of other dwarf lop bunnies on here they always have their ears flopped down, now my bun Joe does very occasionally sit with his ears in that position but normally one of them is sticking out and quite often both, aeroplane style. is this normal?!

He's just a helicopter bun :love: It's perfectly normal! :wave:

my tabby has helicopter ears. sometimes when she puts them right down, they hang over her eyes, so she looks like a shy girl hiding behind her hair.

Here are some piccies of my helicopter bun Joejoe :love: His eye looks a bit funny in some of them, but thats the one that had the abcess behind after he swallowed that bristle so we think he's blind in it, but he's adapted so well and you wouldn't really know there was anything wrong with him now :)

Rabbits2001.jpg
[/IMG]

Rabbits2002.jpg

Rabbits2003.jpg

Rabbits2006.jpg

Rabbits2008.jpg

Rabbits2011.jpg

Smudge is nearly always one up one down. He's meant to be a lop/lionhead cross. I think his ears got most confused with that. :lol:

_IGP7007-vi.jpg

That is one very disapproving bunneh!! :lol:

Yep!!

He hates me! I've only had him two weeks and he's still not my friend. He runs away from me and hides if i'm in his shed. I have to pick him up to get him outside and i'm not alowed to brush his tatty bum. I honestly can't get near him at the min and its soo frustrating. :roll:

lol, all these pictures are really cute
Carlisle, is very cute, but looks kinda scary lol

I love this pic of Smudge :love:
Smudge is nearly always one up one down. He's meant to be a lop/lionhead cross. I think his ears got most confused with that. :lol:

_IGP7007-vi.jpg

Back