• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny rescue in Edinburgh

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Morning!:wave:

Does anyone know if there is a rabbit rescue in or around Edinburgh? Ive had a look but cant seem to find any....or maybe im useless with google!:oops:

Once im back from my holiday at the end of May, im on a mission to find Rodge a girlfriend (or a boyfriend, hey whatever he's happy with!). I did consider Fife Rabbit rescue but im not keen on travelling that far with him as he gets so stressed in the car, bless him! Or maybe im an overprotective bunny mummy.:lol:

Anyones help would be appreciated! Breaks my heart seeing him sitting alone.

There's a branch of the SSPCA in Edinburgh too but they won't allow bunnies to meet before you take them home so you'd just need to grab one and take pot luck. This is why I went to Fife Rabbit Rescue as well as Karen allowed Roly to stay for a few days to ensure he was going to get on with Honey.:D

Thanks!:D

Im in no rush to get a second bunny at the moment as im off on holiday in 2 weeks & I wouldnt dare leave 2 bunnies at such a crucial stage in bonding.

Paws seem the people to contact! I just hope they think I can offer one of their buns a good home, Rodge seems happy enough!:D Rodge never comes inside the house though as he just hates it! The home I rescued him from kept him in a cramped cage in a stuffy conservatory....maybe thats why?

I want to make sure I find my boy the perfect companion for him, even if it takes me months to find 'the one' :lol:

Back