• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

purring - photos added

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: rosie just did a purr like a cat :shock::lol: , i just put down on the bedroom floor a brand new thick doggy pet fleece i bought for the buns as it was a bargain £3 she went straight on it, had a stretch, then kind of purred :shock: :lol: i think she has turned into a cat

Last edited:
she looks lost :lol:

037-2.jpg

038-2.jpg

can't remember the name of the shop, nan went to the range, and 2 shops down they had this bargain price shop, they sold everything in there for house, pets, kids etc

rosie is still on it now, she won't leave it :lol:

Aww bless her! :love: It's a lovely bed. Was it from: Home bargains or pound stretcher? They're the only 2 shops I can think of and they are down the road from The Range near me! :shock: :lol: Oh and Mischief purred once, really scared me! :oops: :lol: But it was cute! I reckon he was a cat in a past life! Rosie may have been too! :lol:

Back