• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah & his 3 puddy tat friends - incredibly cute pics!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know Noah doesn't like bunny company :roll: He much prefers his friends Thomas, Phoebe & Mia our cats :love:

Here he is chilling with all 3 of them on our bed :love:

It's a wonder we can get in bed some nights!!! Or should I say a wonder I can get in bed as they always nick my side!!!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

DSCF4758.jpg

DSCF4761.jpg

DSCF4762.jpg

Last edited:
I've had such a rubbishy day, but those pics really made me smile :) I can't believe how big he looks compared to the cats, soo cute!

Thanks everyone :)

I've had such a rubbishy day, but those pics really made me smile :) I can't believe how big he looks compared to the cats, soo cute!

Awww I'm glad they made you smile :) Noah is a bit bigger than the cats bless him - he's one confused bunny!! :lol:

He loves laying like that :love: He lays like that all night on the bed - normally between me & hubby :love: He's like a bunny hot water bottle! :lol:

:no: To quote the Bible, 'What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.'
I suppose, it's 'no man' and not 'no bun'! ;)
They're all so happy together! :love::love::love::love::love:

Back