• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What odd things did your bun do when you 1st got them?

seagreen

Warren Scout
We got Toby from a rescue when he was 12 weeks old. He had been brought in as part of an unplanned litter.

When we first got him, he was frantic to try to get to the straw in a Capri Sun & he kept trying to lick up our nostrils.

We reckoned he came from a family of snotty nosed, irresponsible Capri Sun drinking kids.

Well i got my buns as babies and they were my first buns, they kept on jumping in the air shaking their heads! So I rushed them to the vets thinking they had ear problems!!! :oops: Very embarassing when I was told they were just happy babies!!! :lol:

Blackberry kept climbing everything in sight. He still likes climbing! And he's obsessed with looking above him, which he has done since being a baby - the other three look around them, Blackberry constantly has his nose in the air looking up at the sky!:lol:

When our 2 were babies and lived together they came in to the kitchen for runaround time. They were obsessed with trying to get in to the garage - no matter what they were doing if they heard or saw anyone going for the garage door they were there in a shot!

They also climbed up my son (4 at the time), literally climbed up him vertically while he was standing up, to get to some pellets he was holding!

He....... let me cuddle him :shock::shock::shock: he wouldn't be seen in my arms now unless he can help it :lol:

Back