• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hedgehog House.... for Buns!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
I bought this "hedgehog house" for Lady Inca to use indoors but it's been been ignored, clearly falling well short of ones usual palace standards.... :lol:

So I put it outside for our foster buns to use in the run and it's gone down a treat! I think it was £10 from Sainsburys :)

Hartley sits inside it all day and refuses to come out :shock:

Hedgehoghouse001.jpg

Hedgehoghouse002.jpg

Ah thats well cute! I expect if I gave it to any of my buns they wouldnt go in it but would EAT it!!! :lol::lol:

One's servants must live somewhere.

However, I have instructed them that they must not get ideas above their station. "No ma'am".:shock:

WOW thank you - ordering one now - do they stock them in the stores - I hate paynig delivery!

Yes I got mine in store - I would give your nearest large Sainsburys a call, check they have them & reserve one :D

Is ratten ok for them to chew? I'm probably going to get a couple but I know my lionheads will chew parts of it.

Pick mine up for them tomorrow - if you dont want to pay delivery - you can get one to your local store!

Is ratten ok for them to chew? I'm probably going to get a couple but I know my lionheads will chew parts of it.

I think I've just answered my question with a search. :thumb: We don't have any big Sainbury's very local so I think I'll order a couple. The lions will love them.

Wow thats soooo cute!! I was really surprised by the price £9.74!! What a total bargain even if it does get eaten to bits. Think I may have to get one... or 2!!

Oooooh, that looks cool. It's A & B's birthday Friday, and I've been looking for something like this. :D:D

Back