• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sitter required Cheshire..any suggestions?

Carolinemm

Warren Scout
Hello! No idea if its ok to post this here but I am struggling for a pet sitter at the moment for my 4 bunnies plus 2 cats and 1 hamster, when I go away with work in the week (between 1 and 3 days). I live in Audlem, Cheshire and am so desperate just thought someone on here may know of someone? Im on my 5th person today who I have called, she may be able to help but is a little far away, she will call back later. I have my mum covering at the moment but its not a long term solution. I recently moved, hence my new problem.
It is to undertake 2 house visits a day regularly through the summer on days when I am away :)
Thank you
Caroline

Hi Caroline :wave:

Thats fairly near Nantwich isnt it? My friend who lives there used a pet sitter who she said was fab I can ask for the details if you like? Kath x

Thanks for your reply Clare, I think they may not be around here? Ill look into it.
Hi Kath :wave:
That would be brilliant, thanks :D although I fear it is the petpals lady in Crewe maybe who said she is too busy!! I have just heard back from a lady who can cover me as I am writing this, but it is a fair amount :shock: not because shes expensive but because it would take her 20mins to get over here, but Ill pay it for now. If you could find out still that would be brilliant, thanks Kathx

Animal Sitter In Audlem

Hi, I've just Noticed your post and wanted to recommend "Animal Gems" She's a local girl in Audlem and has a very good reputation, you might of seen her pink van driving through?? :D

Back