• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have just watched my bunny...

lauraocal

Warren Scout
.. Catch and eat a spider.. Is this normal? I didnt think bunnies ate things like that. Thing is, she pounced on it like a cat and almost seemed to be playing with it?

Anyone elses bunny do this?

I have often wondered what Bobby would do if she actually caught the spider that she has been chasing around the house for the past week:shock:

We had some ants last summer and the buns legged it anytime they saw one, stamping their feet in disapproval.

Would be useless in the wild my two!

Two days ago I was upstairs brushing my teeth and a spider scuttled out of the bunnies room with Daisy in hot pursuit! I'm not keen on spiders :oops: so yelled for o/h to come and catch it and put it outside.

I couldn't believe Daisy was chasing one, but now I know she's not the only spider deviant :lol: Very glad she didn't eat the poor thing though :mrgreen:

Wow spider catching now, is there anything our amazing buns cant do! Is abit wierd that she ate it tho, wouldnt beable to touch mine for a while if they did that incase the spider was on them Ew ew ew!

We had some ants last summer and the buns legged it anytime they saw one, stamping their feet in disapproval.

Would be useless in the wild my two!

Exactly what Pie would do :roll:
What is it with mini lops and being diva's?!

Back