• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has got this particular 6'4'2' fold up run?

Only because I posted in that thread and I know it was fairly recent so I just searched through my own posts ;) But of course you wouldn't have known that so it's no wonder you didn't find it :)

I have decided not to get this run after reading the other thread as it doesn't sound like it will survive very long being brought out and put away every single day with the wood not being strong enough n all.

Thanks for your help :)

I dont know where my last post went? :?

But this is Charlie modelling the run for you - I think it is good but probably wont last long if you got to keep folding it up and moving it!

CIMG2097.jpg

i also now have this run, its great!
Mine came with sparkly stuff all over it, so be careful and wash it off if you get it too. :)

Its currently only being used for my new bun George, but its also for when i go on holiday to make it easier for who looks after them. :)

They do look good dont they, do you guys leave them out or fold them up regularly?? :) how are the hindges?

I have been folding it away as my buns free range apart from my new bubby george who cant until he is bonded with the others. and he only goes outside if the sun is warm and shining :lol:

The hindges seem ok, watch it how you open and close the lid though, if you dont do it carefully the hindges wont last. :)

it folds and unfolds in seconds! its great! :love:

Hi, I have the run in use now and I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't get moved about much which is a good job because it's hard to move on your own (but easy if there's two of you). We've cut one of the two end vertical mesh sections away and made a removeable bolt in mesh frame so that bun can hop out for some free running time (it comes with access in via the top only). This works well for our situation. I planned to go back to the seller and suggest this as a modification!!

Hi, I have the run in use now and I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't get moved about much which is a good job because it's hard to move on your own (but easy if there's two of you). We've cut one of the two end vertical mesh sections away and made a removeable bolt in mesh frame so that bun can hop out for some free running time (it comes with access in via the top only). This works well for our situation. I planned to go back to the seller and suggest this as a modification!!

ah, now Im tempted to buy it again lol

I would have to do that modification too as I had also thought of this! Have you had a reply from the suggestion to the seller or have you not got round to it yet? It says on the page that they are selling their last ones and will not be making more, is this just a ploy to get people to buy them?

No I haven't contacted the seller yet. Not sure about them not making anymore, could well be a ploy :roll: You could always email and ask what the cost of making an additional opening would be? That may answer the ploy question too ;)

Those of you who have them and fold them regularly, how long have you had them? I was delighted with mine when they arrived and would have heartily recommended them but within several months mine had fallen apart. I'd be interested to know if they are now better made or if those of you recommending them just haven't had them long enough to have found out about the long term quality yet!

Those of you who have them and fold them regularly, how long have you had them? I was delighted with mine when they arrived and would have heartily recommended them but within several months mine had fallen apart. I'd be interested to know if they are now better made or if those of you recommending them just haven't had them long enough to have found out about the long term quality yet!

Exactly the info Im looking for ;) did you write to the seller to tell them what has happened to yours/complain?

No they went bankrupt, these are the same products though :) possibly the whole lot was bought out in one go.

Back