• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tessy and her new hutch

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Tessys new hutch

IMG_0321.jpg

Me "What do you think of your new huch Tess?"
IMG_0312.jpg

Tessy "It will do human"
IMG_0313.jpg

How strange.... Cloud has a coco pops box to play with too! :D

Tessy's gorgeous, how come we don't see more piccies of her hmmmm?? :no::lol: Are you going to attach the run you won too? Tessy looks like a very loved bunny. :love:

very nice :) How big is that one please- i did have one from comfy pets, but it only has lasted a year unfortunately :( I think maybe from the move i had though. The back fell out of it, not sure if it could have been fixed up but i'm not very diy.

Its the 5 ft...... we dont get many pics because she lives with my mum but you will be seeing more pics now I have a better camera, my old camera couldnt get any good photos of her because shes black!!

I think the run will be on the garden most of the time and being moved around, otherwise she wouldnt have grass, cant wait for it to arrive!! Theyve been without a decent run for weeks (theyve had supervised freerange time though)

Back