• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new dog kennels in Bunningham Palace

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Since we built our aviary last year where our group of 10 used to live, we've had to change things around because the group had to be split for various reasons.

As we've now got mainly pairs, a trio & a foursome - we've had to split the aviary into sections. So we've bought 2 new dog kennels to go inside our aviary which we have moved some of the buns into this weekend :)

I'm chuffed to bits with them & think the bunnies are too :D The kennels were made to measure & are 5ft w x 3ft d & 5 1/2 ft h. We've yet to put some shelves in them for the buns, but for the time being they're making do with other things to jump on.

All being well next weekend Mark will be adding some different levels to them for us.

Here's a few pics of some of our bunnies new homes :)

The full aviary & Bracken, Arthur & Winston's new kennel
DSCF4780.jpg
DSCF4781.jpg

Harry & Ruby's new kennel (sadly we've had to split Finlay from them as he'd started to bully Harry :() & Charlotte & Toby are in the playhouse, which is 8 x 5
DSCF4782.jpg
DSCF4783.jpg

Inside the kennels
DSCF4786.jpg
DSCF4788.jpg

Inside the playhouse & pen
DSCF4790.jpg
DSCF4789.jpg

DSCF4791.jpg
DSCF4787.jpg

Here's some pics of Oscar & Amber's hutch & run

DSCF4784.jpg
DSCF4785.jpg

I think our neighbours think we've got a bunny sanctuary :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
They look brilliant! Do you mind me asking how much the kennels were? I really like that style with the stable-door and decent height etc. :D x

Thanks guys :)

You have got a bunny sanctuary lol :) & it's beautiful

:oops::oops::oops:

Mmmmmm maybe you're right :lol::lol::lol:

They look brilliant! Do you mind me asking how much the kennels were? I really like that style with the stable-door and decent height etc. :D x

Not at all - they were £195 :) Which I thought we're a bargain as they're log lap which is a lot thicker than shiplap :)

The shiplap ones were £165, which I think is still good. They'll basically make them to any spec you want. We bought them from Shedworld in Sheffield.

Last edited:
It's great Denise! :D
I've got a message for your bunnies!
Dear Bunnies,

Please stop bullying each other, because Denise has more important things to do than modifying your accommodation every time you fall out! :no:
All bullies will be evicted from the sanctuary and sent here to live with me and my beasties! :p

Thanks everyone :)

It's great Denise! :D
I've got a message for your bunnies!
Dear Bunnies,

Please stop bullying each other, because Denise has more important things to do than modifying your accommodation every time you fall out! :no:
All bullies will be evicted from the sanctuary and sent here to live with me and my beasties! :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol: For some reason they don't believe you Poly - I'm sure they do it just to keep me on my toes!!! :shock: :roll:

Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow for a rest now, as I'm cream crackered after this weekend!! :lol:

Thanks everyone :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: For some reason they don't believe you Poly - I'm sure they do it just to keep me on my toes!!! :shock: :roll:

Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow for a rest now, as I'm cream crackered after this weekend!! :lol:

I can believe this! :lol:

Back