• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day Photos!

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Setting up
IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

Rainbow Rabbits :love:
IMG_3634.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

Starlights :love:
IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

Pampered Piggies
IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

The wonderful Gill - Vet at Windlesham Village Vets
IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

Rainbow Bridge
IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

And me...
IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

:cry::cry: omg im crying with happiness, i just seen my mowgli's photo under rainbow bridge, thankyou for celebrating his life by putting his photo up today :love: and also other bridge bunnies

all great photos, well done to everyone :wave:

:cry::cry: omg im crying with happiness, i just seen my mowgli's photo under rainbow bridge, thankyou for celebrating his life by putting his photo up today :love: and also other bridge bunnies

all great photos, well done to everyone :wave:

It was a lovely picture of your special little man :love: :love:

What a lovely idea to have the rainbow bridge section

I love the photo of you dressed as a carrot...did Paul dress up aswell ;)

I was gutted that I couldn't make it (I think I might fail these exams anyway no matter how much revision I do!). It looks like everyone had a fab time and you raised loads of money! :)

Looks like it was a good day!
Shame i couldnt come :(

Thanks for putting Harvey up on the rainbow bridge board :)

:love:

It looks fab and hopefully a lot more people are clued up on how to care for their buns because of you guys. We could really do with an event like this in the north east (anyone???);)

I just realised my pants were on show to the world :oops:
Ah well, was a fantastic day....Can't wait for the next one!

It looks fab and hopefully a lot more people are clued up on how to care for their buns because of you guys. We could really do with an event like this in the north east (anyone???);)

Yes that would be great to all meet up and help the rescues and spread the word about looking after bunnies.
I was all set to make Mytchett on Sunday as i was working in Brighton on Monday so was going to leave early and drop in but the work got put back to Tuesday (have just finished) so could not leave early.I really wanted to meet all the great people on here and congratulate them on what great work they do.:love:

Yes that would be great to all meet up and help the rescues and spread the word about looking after bunnies.
I was all set to make Mytchett on Sunday as i was working in Brighton on Monday so was going to leave early and drop in but the work got put back to Tuesday (have just finished) so could not leave early.I really wanted to meet all the great people on here and congratulate them on what great work they do.:love:

We will be doing more so you still may get the chance! ;)

Looks like a brilliant day for everyone :D

Looking at the photos of our stand, i think we will need 6 tables next time as only half the stuff I sent fitted on them :oops::lol::lol:

Back