• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy :?

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I was expecting Teddy to be grumpy with me when he got back from the vets, but he just seems a bit withdrawn. :? Ruby's her normal energetic self, but Ted won't be coaxed out of the kitchen. (Not a Teddy like thing to do.) The only thing that gets him to move is food! :lol:
I'm 99% sure he's not ill.......but I don't get what he's depressed about. :?

hmmmmm.....not sure what to do really. Obviously I'll keep an eye on him for illness......:?

This isn't really a "worried" thread....just a general musing that's bugging me.

Jack's always like this when we go to the vets - I think he just hates the whole experience. It doesn't bother Hollie at all.

I usually feed his veggies after a vet-visit to cheer him up and give him a treat or two xx

Lots of happy-vibes for Teddy-bun' xx :love:

Jack's always like this when we go to the vets - I think he just hates the whole experience. It doesn't bother Hollie at all.

I usually feed his veggies after a vet-visit to cheer him up and give him a treat or two xx

Lots of happy-vibes for Teddy-bun' xx :love:

Grumpy bum! :roll: I bet you it's all in my head.

Ted couldn't care less about going to the vets. Whenever he goes they give him lots of cuddles and "snogs". I think it was the staying over there he is annoyed about. ...there was a horrible little yappy dog there that Ted was glaring at! :roll:

I've got him out with some narna! :lol:

I think it was the staying over there he is annoyed about. ...there was a horrible little yappy dog there that Ted was glaring at! :roll:

I've got him out with some narna! :lol:

I think from a buns' point of view it must have been a bit strange being away from all things familiar!

See - the way to a buns' heart is *definitely* through it's stomach! :lol:

Back