• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor Oopsy - Vibes for vets tomorrow please

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Oh bless her heart, she does look sad :( But she is such a stunning colour.

Will be thinking of you both tomorrow xx

:(

I took Flopsy to the vets when his third eyelid was just like that, and was given some eye drops for conjunctivitis... the infection cleared up but his third eyelid stayed there, so I took him back and they said it could take weeks for it to go back to normal, but they checked him over and said he was fine.... 3 months later he now has "normal" eyes again, and to be honest, I had got so used to seeing him like that, he looks strange now! :lol:
I hope your Bun gets better soon xxx

thanks for vibes everyone :) shes such a sweetheart her sister and the boys would be lost without her. Im fearing the worst though, im hoping that this good vet tomorrow has good news, even hope. The vet I spoke to though said shes confirmed with him that due to the location of the abscess, it couldnt be removed, and even removing her eye wouldnt help :( fingers crossed he has ideas

Back