• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh hettttttttttttttty!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
How are my little fluffsters doing? are they being good? any pics for a bunny mummy who is missing them looooads!

:) x

They're being as good as gold :)
They've just come in from the run, and they've tucked into their pellets, and other random herby stuff (in that tin) you gave me, and now Pebbles and Domino and flopped out and Jelly's in the haytray!
They're hardly any chasing now, and I've found no fur, so they've settled down loads.
Pebbles is still grooming me, you just stick your fingers in her face and her ickle tongue gets going! I feel bad for bugging her now, but I love it!!

not even one? even fat domino?:lol:

Noo, Domino is such a little dog!
I was playing in the run with them, and he had squished himself under the arch (considering it's really low) - and his fat bum was sticking out so I was laughing and poking it, and he wriggled out and lightlhy bit me! Didn't hurt at all, but he was obviously telling me off for laughing at his HUUUUGE bum!

Noo, Domino is such a little dog!
I was playing in the run with them, and he had squished himself under the arch (considering it's really low) - and his fat bum was sticking out so I was laughing and poking it, and he wriggled out and lightlhy bit me! Didn't hurt at all, but he was obviously telling me off for laughing at his HUUUUGE bum!

Also, when I keep try to give him treats, he just chins them :roll:

awwww bless her. Hopefully its made them love each other now! I still want George though haha! Could you take a piccy of them for me? :) not going to see them for 6 weeks and mum doesnt do piccies lol!

I went to a french market in bournemouth town the other day, and they had a dried fruit stall, so they have - Papaya, Apple, Pear,Pineapple - all dried and ready for them to nom.

awwww bless her. Hopefully its made them love each other now! I still want George though haha! Could you take a piccy of them for me? :) not going to see them for 6 weeks and mum doesnt do piccies lol!

I went to a french market in bournemouth town the other day, and they had a dried fruit stall, so they have - Papaya, Apple, Pear,Pineapple - all dried and ready for them to nom.

Sarah Jane, you actually spoil them so much!
When I dish out all their treats, the boys (in the hutch below) look up longingly, so I've been having to spoil them too ;)

I spoil them more, since ive been at uni. because i dont see them for up to 2 months at a time, so i go overboard when i do see them, im like a part time parent who makes it up to their children with sweeties :lol::lol:

Its got to last them though, its posh treats! Made me quite sad as peanut used to love dried apple and papaya, and they havent had anything like that since he died, i just find its a rip off for a tiny ammount in shops.

She loves herbs, much more the veg, if you give her mint etc her little tale wiggles :lol::lol:

Yeah, she deffinitely loves veg more than herbs, although today she did have a munch on those green things you gave me (cabbage or greens, I don't know)
I did try mint with her when she wasn't eating but she wasn't interested, haven't tried it with her since!
We have loads! I'll send your Mum home with a goody bag!

I got you something from Lush the other day, i just saw it and had to get it, its a bath bomb in the shape of a bunny! i got one for me too hehe

Back