• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pictures of George

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Poor George is still looking for a home, I haven't had one enquiry about him :cry:

He is a lovely boy, even if he does have limited ear control!

HPIM0526.jpg

HPIM0527.jpg

HPIM0528.jpg

HPIM0530.jpg

aw, poor George. I think his ears are lovely and quirky! Wish I had more funds and space to take in more bunnies. Hope he gets a home soon.

Thanks :) I think his ears are charming but because of that and his colouring I think people are put off :(

His colouring is really pretty actually, I think he is a Agouti/Harlequin cross or something :love:

i abolsutely adore George, would take him in a second but mum has said no until i finish uni :(

He is SO beautiful, somebody adopt him pleeeeeeeease!

The nice lady would if you just promise that you wont need any vet treatment for one year? thats all it takes!:lol::lol:

AWWW! Nothing quite like a gimpy bunneh! ;):lol:
His ears could tell the time Im quite sure!

Awww bless him, he's an absolute sweetie :love: I can't believe you haven't had a single enquiry!

Awww bless him, he's an absolute sweetie :love: I can't believe you haven't had a single enquiry!

it makes it harder for me because i want him so badly, if someone else wanted him i would find it easier to say no, but because nobody else does i just feel awful :(

George wants to live with me :love:

I wish I lived nearer - Lola would love him - but its a long way to do a bunny run if they dont get on x xx

I wish I lived nearer - Lola would love him - but its a long way to do a bunny run if they dont get on x xx

Where do you live Cat? There's bound to be somebun suitable near you!

George is a cutie L&G - loads of 'forever home' vibes!

He is sooooooo sweet :love:
I wish I had the room for another bun - how can anyone not enquire about his lovely smooshum face and ears, and his mahoosive pawses!
Hope he finds his forever home soon.

Where are you? I would not let him go on a bunny run but would be happy to drive anywhere to find him a good home :love:

By the way his ear is mostly lopped now...apart from when he is annoyed :lol:

P1010415.jpg

he is isnt he, if i could have another he would be the first bunny i chose, hes so adorable, his pictures do not do him justice, hes such a sweet bunny.

Back