• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of my Flower Girls (aka Kirkby ASBO Girls)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I thought I would share some pics I took today of my gorgeous Flower Girls, Poppy, Pansy & Daisy. :love:

They are really well settled now and are enjoying life in their new home. They're being very good little girls, so I think they have definitely left their ASBO behaviour behind them. :D

The 3 of them are booked in to be speyed this coming Wednesday. I'm worrying about it already, so I expect I'll be a nervous wreck by the time we get to Wednesday. :roll:

From left to right....Poppy, Pansy & Daisy (who wasn't prepared to face the camera :roll:)

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

Daisy enjoying the sunshine.

20.JPG

Pansy saying hello to one of our cats, Tigger.

22.JPG

Poppy hiding in her little den.

23.JPG

What unusual colouring, they are stunning. Looks like they have fell on all paws going to you. You are a very lucky bunny Mum!! Sending them lots of vibes for Wednesday:wave:

They are so lovely!! You can see the cheekiness in their eyes though - they look so happy with you Tracy xx :love: :love:

Hmmm..... I think I'm just going to have to add them to my list of favourite RU bunnies. :love: xx

Lots and lots of vibes for a nice, safe, uncomplicated spay for all of them.

Hello pretty girlies :wave:

They look like they have lost some of that excess weight already, must be all that running around in their new space!

Lots of vibes for them on Wed!

They're gorgeous and they look so happy and healthy! :love::love::love::love:
Sending lots of vibes for them on Wednesday xxxx

Thanks everyone :)

I'm getting very nervous now...only one more day before their spey. I'll be so glad when Wednesday is over. :roll:

Back