• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Open letter to Liz (Hugos there)

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:wave: My bunnies are very, very grateful - they adore the biscuits... so much so that I had to return to Erins do a second time for more:lol:

Muchos appreciated

I agree..George the foster bun my mum has is a very fussy eater...but has spent all afternoon nibbling/chasing/playing with a honey and banana log :D :D

Thank you Liz :love: :love:

My buns don't know I have any more yet but I did relent and give them a pineapple bite each :lol:

Not sure how many is in a bag but George is a very happy bunny :love: He is playing with it, dashing around his run binkying, then back to the log :lol::lol:

Oh Brilliant :lol:

There are 5 logs in a bag, they seem to get bigger everytime I make them :lol: and 24 pineapple bites :)

Thank you thats fantastic :D It seems once a bunny has tasted my biccies they become addicted :lol:
Bunny equivalent of space cakes

1.gif

I brought one of each bag too the buns love them, spent a fortune! I have not long got back so I imagine Steve might be a while although he made really good time getting there :thumb:

I brought one of each bag too the buns love them, spent a fortune! I have not long got back so I imagine Steve might be a while although he made really good time getting there :thumb:

Wow thats a first, wonder what went wrong :lol:

Thank you so much for helping out today :wave:

Wow thats a first, wonder what went wrong :lol:

Thank you so much for helping out today :wave:

I know he didn't get lost!! :shock: When we arrived he was already set up and everything :shock:

I got my mugs and car sticker so pretty :love:

Just wait till you see the bag of readigrass Steve had to fit in the car!! Good job I didn't take the run as well :lol:

I know he didn't get lost!! :shock: When we arrived he was already set up and everything :shock:

I got my mugs and car sticker so pretty :love:

Just wait till you see the bag of readigrass Steve had to fit in the car!! Good job I didn't take the run as well :lol:

Thats because I googled the location and wrote him directions down :lol:

Thank you so much, I was hoping he would sell enough stuff to make room in the car to bring your bits home :D

Steve was first one there bless him! :love:

And Katie, sorry I was talking to you at first without realising who you were! I suddenly looked down at your name sticker and thought, "oh my god, that's Katie!" :oops:

I think I left my brain at home today! :lol:

Back