• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what type of rabbit and where?

do your research see what you like or just go to rescue and see who cathches your eye,
any rabbit can be trained and tamed to a point depending on how much time love and patience you can give.
I was the same must be young to train as house bunny but they really dont mine were nearly 2 and both trained and my newest is 4 ish and has trained. Jack actually screamed when you picked him up or touched him now he comes fro cuddles.
There is loads of bunnies in rescues looking for that specail person and if you do get rescue bun they will already be neutered and vaccinated and bonded or the rescue will bond for you.

I have three rabbits, two I've had since they were babies, and one I got when he was an adult. I'm as bonded to the adult as the babies, and the adult is actually a lot tamer. Try a rescue

Back