• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birthdy Show.Beige comments post 89

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige is planning a birthday show for next Saturday

Beige: Yes the show will start with a magic act. I am going to cut one of Bindle’s babies, Coco Chanel in half as a breath taking opening

Rabswood: Isn’t that dangerous Beige

Beige: Yes very dangerous the saw I am using is very sharp and I have to becareful not to cut my paws.

Big: I helped him make the box to put the baby in and he’s practiced on me so it should be OK

Beige: Yes and we will have some superglue waiting in the wings just in case there is a problem.

Rabswood: What else are you going to do?

Beige:
Well, I am going to throw knives at a spinning wheel with a baby tied to it, maybe Smurf, if not Coco Chanel. Oh yes and I will be blind folded

Big: Yes I was going to be tied to the wheel but during rehearsals all the spinning made me feel sick.

Beige:
Yes so we have to use on of the babies, I haven’t told them about the knives though

Big: No he hasn’t mentioned the knives

Beige: Nest I will shoot both babies out of a cannon across the garden.

Big: Yes no helmets

Beige:
But we will provide the audience with helmets just in case a baby lands on them

Big: What about 3D glasses for the audience, that way if a baby if flying towards them it will look more spectacular

Beige:
Yes that’s a good idea Big, I like spectacle

Big: Beige is going to end the show with his Barry White impersonation. He’s going to sing ‘you’re my first; you’re my last, my everything’

Beige:
Yes I am. I’m singing it for Bella

Big:
We need a few more acts in the middle of the show so Beige is going to hold open auditions.

Beige:
Yes I’m going to ask Dudley if he will juggle the guinea pigs with me, we can through them across the stage, there’s only 3 left now so that’s a good number for juggling.

Big:
Dudley will have to practice his throwing and catching.

Beige: Yes he needs to practice with something heavy… like Daisy. If he practices on the bed if he drops her it won’t be a problem as she will just bounce off.

Big: Perhaps me and Daisy could be beautiful assistants in the magic show?

Beige:
No Big you can’t tie knots and that’s no good when it comes to securing the babies on the knife wheel, besides I want Lola to be my beautiful assistant.

Big: Oh

Beige:
I will ask Dudley and a few of the other bucks if they want to join me singing Grease Lightening around the go-cart. We will need to sleek back our fur to look cool.

Big:
What about the seating arrangements?

Beige: Yes Big you should concentrate on front of house.

Big: All the VIP bunnies like Alfie can sit in a special box (Kellogg’s) by the side of the stage, all the big bunnies like Franc and Hope should sit at the back…

Beige: yes in the cheap seats

Big:… because they are big and because short ones like Bamber and Nemo won’t be able to see over them if they are sat at the front

Beige: Nemo should definitely be in the cheap seats right at the back.

Big:
He’s too short to be at the back

Beige: I’ll find him something to sit on top of… like Daisy. I’m not having him sit at the front, not with that carrot breath.

Big: All the lops can sit at the front as their ears won’t get in the sight lines of those sat behind them. The semi lops and helicopter ears in the middle.

Beige:
If we make them keep their safety helmets on through out the show it will keep those wayward ears down and it won’t be a problem.

Big: Good idea. The up eared bunnies can sit at the back and around the edges.

Beige:
Entrance to the show will be free but I want 100% mark up on all of the refreshments, tell them the money is going to charity.

Big: Which charity?

Beige: BNGCC

Big: What’s that?

Beige: Beige’s new go-cart charity, but just say BNGCC.

Big:
I’ll start working on the posters

Beige: and I will let all the forum bunnies know about the open auditions.

Post your audition ideas here...

Last edited:
whiskey, boo, oopsy daisy and topsy turvey are deep in a collaboration for a group audition and hope that big and beige will let them perform....otherwise whiskey and boo will ahve to try plan b.....sabatage

Auntie Becky always calls Indi and Phoenix and Kylo the "circus bunnies" so they would like to audition for some clown acts, and maybe some acrobatics involving lots of periscoping, standing on eachothers heads/backs (they are well practiced at that) and maybe something involving a tunnel....

Big and Beige are hilarious!

Bungle says he would love to come and see the show but he is a timid little man so doesnt want to audition. He says he will help with refreshments at half time. He is very very good at refreshments.

Blackberry and Dandelion would like to audition with their amazing wire netting climbing act - they can each get to about 2 foot high before having to jump down. Clover voluntered to help with the refreshements as his favourite thing in the whole wide world is food (but he might eat everything), and Buttercup says his best trick is kicking dirt in peoples faces from his digging box, but I did say that might not be an entertaining enough act for him to audition with.

The show sounds very exciting, Big & Beige - youre very creative bunnies! I hope you will take lots of photos and post them on here.:D

I love Big and Beige! :love:

Captain Carrot says he will make a hundred carrots disappear into thin air.

Beau isn't sure if it counts as an 'act', but he'd like to do some yoga for all the sexy ladybuns out there. He does an excellent downward facing dog, and a rather good upward facing dog too. Plus he wants to see Big in a leotard :roll:

My lot would love to attend but Lucy-lou and Littlebun would need a vip box way up high so they can watch without Belle or Stew being naughty and biting them whilst they were enjoying the show,(dumpling couldn't care less who is where as he will probably be asleep through the whole thing :roll:)

Belle I would like to audition (but don't tell me mummy!!!) i would like to pick a member of the audience at random (of course it will just happen to be a sandy coloured Little bunny with a front white foot) and bet that i can throw him further with my mouths than Big and Beige can shoot any bun from a cannon. If my attempt fails i will lets them saw the said bunny in halfs :D

Jack: I finks me n' Oly shud cum. I been practissing at jumpsing over Oly - we cud do an ummmm...... acerobattle fing. Oly says she wonts to wear a sparkly outfitt if she gets thru the audition.

I fink she's a bit wurried 'bou t the babies tho an' ses she opes they'll be safe. She ses mummeh's got a big fing of hay dat we can bring for the babies to land on. Or if Big doesn't wont them to av' it we cud use it for sitting on for the buns in the cheep seets. Oly's right soft. :roll:

Hollie: Am not soft. Am bein' sensibull. I fink the babies are weelly cute and all us BARC buns shud stik together. I was founds like Brindle-bun' so I finks I shud look out for the babies a bit. I wud luffs to wear somefin really pwetty. I as already been on TV so will be a expert at auditioning anyway. If I'm parts of it you cud say there's a film star in the show cos' I've been on TV.

Jack: You werent the star! Anty Angie was. Yous was ardly in it - I knowed you wud show off about it. I sed so to mummeh, I did!

(Hollie was in the Look North feature - briefly but she was in it lol. I don't think you need to hear the rest of the ensuing arguement as it got rather petty ending up with Jack telling Hollie he was here first so his mummy must love him 'the mostest' etc. etc...... ;))

Last edited:
Big: You can audition anytime between now and 11.55pm on shownight which is midnight next Saturday.

Beige: Sebastian, do you have any guinea pigs you can bring with you for throwing and catching? If not you can always borrow ours, Oscar, Strawberry & Cous-Cous.

Big: The clown act sounds good Inde, Pheonix & Kyle, we need a comedy element to our show and we have a number of tunnels you can use.

Beige: The climbing the netting act will be excellent, if I wasn't top of the bill you buns definately would be. As for the digging act, it all depends on whose face you are kicking the dirt in, it could be very funny. Beau is such a poser I think it should be him.

Big: Carrot and Bungle. We like the idea of a veg disappearing act but Beige says sprouts can't be on the list.

Beige: Belle it sounds like you are baby bunny tossing, I have two more you can tossif you like.

Big: Lucy-Lou and LittleBun of course you can sit in a VIP box, I will make sure there is a special one for you. I think a yoga demonstation sounds good as part of the show Beige.

Beige: Big you would you are just a flirt.

Beige: Sebastian, do you have any guinea pigs you can bring with you for throwing and catching? If not you can always borrow ours, Oscar, Strawberry & Cous-Cous.

Sebastian: no i doesnt but i has lots of oveer fings i can frow :) or i'll use your piggses :)

Jack: I can bwing a couple of noisy piggies wiv us. Dey are quite fat tho - I dunno if you can juggle them easily! But it does make them sort of round like balls I 'spose.

Hollie: They are BARC piggies! Wot will Anty Angie say if they get hurted - and mummeh luffs them?!

Jack: The pigs are so fat they will just go boing. They are fat cos they eat too many veggies.

Hollie: Yous is just greedy and don't like them eating *your* veggies, you norty wabbit.

Jack: Big - don't worry. I can bwing the pigs. I shall just dongle a carrot or something and they will follows us.

Blackberry: Me and Dandy are looking forward to doing our climbing act in your show.

Dandelion: Yeah, but we'll have to sneak out, cos Sara's banned us from climbing up the netting.

Clover: I'll come and help with the refreshments as long as there's basil and parsley. If not I'll stay home and look after the food bowls. Will there be a dvd of the show available?

Buttercup: I'll kick dirt in anybuns face - just point me in the right direction!

Rosie: Please could I be a dancing girl? My mummy says I'm her little dancing princess cos I does lots of prancing and pirouetting and I'm really pretty.

Little Ted: I could join in some kind of comedy act cos I is really funny and my mummy and daddy are always laughing at me

Back