• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Chocolate Buns In Their New Sunny Garden!

:wave:

It's actually a cat bed that was on clearance in Pets at Home. It's their favourite place to flop out and hide under (except when there's a lawn full of dandelions to be had) :lol:

They've been very lucky indoor buns this winter snoozing in front of the radiator, so we felt a bit mean not letting them have it when they went back in their hutch.

It looks great though I'm gutted they don't sell them anymore. That is now my new mission to find something like that, my bunnies would love it!!!!!:wave:

Aww they are lovely! You have a nice garden too! :D I couldn't help but notice the shelter you have in the run! It is exactly the same as mine, same colour too! My Mum painted it to blend in with the grass... :lol: You have a nice hutch and run combo! :thumb:

Thank you Mischief and Tinker's Mum! :wave: The gardens not looking bad for saying we only moved in November. It's a lot bigger and much more bunny proof, plus the lawn is nice and green and full of dandies :D.

I even have a little veg garden(for humans and bunnies!) although Cadbury has already discovered the peas. He's not discovered the rocket.....yet!

Back