• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Set-up is getting there.

Isis

Mama Doe
My new hutch arrived last week and my dad and I put it up yesterday after I finished work. Where I wanted to put them I can't, because the ground is so uneven, so have to put them somewhere else. I will have room for another 4x4 run as well. I will take some photos tomorrow when they are both in place and will upload them on RU tomorrow.

I have 2 6ftx2ft hutches with 4ftx6ft runs, I am also going to attach another 4ftx4ft run as well.

Ooo I want to see pics! Currently half way through converting a shed. Need to put lino down tonight/tomorrow then sort out adjoining run. Love seeing pics of peoples set ups :)

28369419364698572571373.jpg

This is Wispa's hutch.
28369419365083572571373.jpg

This is Gabriella's hutch.

When they are bonded I will open the runs up, so they have all the space underneath in the runs and then get the 4ftx4ft run.

They look great! :D

Are they the Happy Hutch ones? I looked into those for a daytime set-up for the buns' but I'll probably end up getting a playhouse instead 'cos of the space I have.

Back